Would you like to start 2019 with a beautiful, new website, but can’t afford to pay thousands of dollars for someone to build it for you?
Have you tried to build your own website, but got confused by technical jargon?
Does the very thought of needing a new website fill you with dread? Where do you start?
Would you like to start 2019 feeling empowered to update and monitor your website yourself, whenever you need to?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. We’ll send you a detailed questionnaire
We want to get to know all about you, your business, and your clients.
Every business has different needs, and that includes websites. We will find the perfect platform for your business, with all of the functionality so that your new website will do everything you want it to, immediately.
We also ask about your technological knowledge and experience, so that we can ensure we’re setting you up with a website that you can edit and maintain easily.
Once you register, you will be sent a brief questionnaire to help us get to know more about you and your business, and what you require for your website. After we receive this questionnaire, we will send you our recommendations, and a workbook to help you plan your vision for your website, and your content. We will check in with you regularly to ensure you’re on the right track, and you can ask any questions, at any time, in our exclusive, members-only Facebook group.
2. We help you compile your information and content
After you submit your questionnaire, we’ll send you our recommendations on the best platform and services for you and your business.
We’ll give you simple, step-by-step instructions on how to get everything set up and ready to go, including:
– Setting up your initial domain and hosting registrations
– A workbook with everything you need to compile your information and images, to ensure your website will look exactly how you want it to
On the Wednesday before your weekend masterclass, we will answer any questions or concerns on a group call.
3. You spend a weekend with us
Over one weekend, you’ll have hands-on, individual and group lessons to learn everything you need to know about your website, and to go live with your new internet presence!
We’ll guide you through:
– adding your information and images
– making your website beautiful, practical, and manageable
– making it easy for clients to find the information they need, contact you, and make purchases
– optimising your website, to ensure it can be found easily
– maintaining your website, and keeping it up to date
– making your website work for you
A month after your weekend masterclass, we will meet with you individually in person, or by phone/skype, to go through any remaining questions or issues you may have.
We will also continue to be available to you beyond this time via our private members-only Facebook group, and via email.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR EVERYONE
Wednesday 28th November 2018 – we will email you your questionnaire
Thursday 6th December 2018 – your questionnaire must be returned by this date
Wednesday 12th December 2018 – we will send you your recommendations and workbook
(you may also receive an individual call or email prior to this)
Wednesday 19th December 2018 8:00pm conference call for all participants
(this will be recorded if you can’t join us live)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ULLADULLA PARTICIPANTS
Wednesday 2nd January 2019 8:00pm preparation conference call Ulladulla
Saturday 5th January 2019 10am-4pm group Masterclass Ulladulla
Sunday 6th January individual consultations 10am-4pm Ulladulla
IMPORTANT DATES FOR NOWRA PARTICIPANTS
Wednesday 9th January 2019 8:00pm preparation conference call Nowra
Saturday 12th January 2019 10am-4pm group Masterclass Nowra
Sunday 13th January individual consultations 10am-4pm Nowra
IMPORTANT DATES FOR BATEMANS BAY PARTICIPANTS
Wednesday 16th January 2019 8:00pm preparation conference call Batemans Bay
Saturday 19th January 2019 10am-4pm group Masterclass Batemans Bay
Sunday 20th January individual consultations 10am-4pm Batemans Bay
IMPORTANT DATES FOR BEGA PARTICIPANTS
Wednesday 30th January 2019 8:00pm preparation conference call Bega
Saturday 2nd February 2019 10am-4pm group Masterclass Bega
Sunday 3rd February individual consultations 10am-4pm Bega
A month after your weekend masterclass, we’ll invite you to schedule an individual consultation call or meet up, to help you and your website to continue to grow and thrive together.
In registering for this program, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the following:
1. You need to bring a laptop to the weekend masterclass
2. The program only works if you complete the questionnaire, booklet and recommended steps before the weekend workshop. If you have not completed and submitted these on time, you may be excluded from the workshop.
3. The $350 is for instruction and consultation only. It does not cover domain registration, host fees, or plugins. These can vary from free to a couple of hundred dollars, depending on your individual website requirements. We will work to the budget you give us in your questionnaire, and will give you options in our recommendations. You are responsible for organising and paying for these services once we have recommended them to you.
4. We offer a satisfaction, money-back guarantee, but it is only valid if you complete and submit all activities we set you by the deadline; attend all online, phone and in person meetings and teaching sessions; and follow all recommendations and instructions we give you.